Monday, March 1, 2010

My Favorite Time of Day

I love getting Madi out of bed in the mornings. She is so happy when she wakes up! She is usually laying in bed playing and talking when I go to get her. As soon as she sees me standing over her crib she just starts smiling. It will make any morning start off great!



We are trying to tranisition her to her crib right now. We moved the bassinet into her room and she slept two nights in her room. Last night we moved the top of the bassinet into her crib and she slept from 9pm-7am and I had to wake her up at 7! We are so blessed to have such a good sleeper!

1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

love it! and it makes your days so very different...beginning each morning with a welcoming sweet smile. what did we do before our precious little ones?