Monday, March 22, 2010

Bakerela Blog

I have been introduced to a new blog that is amazing. If you like to bake or eat baked items- you need to check this web site out! She is amazing.
My favorite item on her site is her cake balls. Click on the picture below to see how they are done. They look so easy! I think I might have to give them a shot soon!



Maybe I will have another post with my attempts at these cute little treats!

5 comments:

{Amanda} said...

first of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your owl banner- too cute girlie!

secondly, those cake bites are amazing. one of Mary's sisters brought some to her shower & I was addicted. BEWARE!

Jessa Mullen said...

I have been following that blog for sometime and everything she does looks wonderful! Still have not made anything, maybe I will start soon!

The Penter Family said...

LOVE your new owl header... That is so cute!

Cortney said...

I'd be happy to taste test that sweet treat... looks AMAZING!!

Brian and Ashley said...

I love her blog too! It's awesome! Did you hear she is coming out with a book? The published date hasn't been mentioned yet, but you can preorder on Amazon already!