haha! that's so funny-I used to get lots of comments that Mason looked "orange" and I just chalked it up to his dark complexion...now that I look back I realize that I did feed him lots of carrots, & squash which did probably turn him orange. he was an oompa loompa baby!
3 comments:
OH MY! She has clearly been watching her Daddy eat... and now she is trying to copy his slovenly manners. Ha! She is so cute...
haha! that's so funny-I used to get lots of comments that Mason looked "orange" and I just chalked it up to his dark complexion...now that I look back I realize that I did feed him lots of carrots, & squash which did probably turn him orange. he was an oompa loompa baby!
I love the pics! I can't believe the carrots actually turn her skin orange! ha ha!!
Post a Comment