Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No Wonder She Was Sleeping So Good!

This is how I found Madi this morning when I went to get her out of the car. She had been sleeping at home all morning and I just put her in the car seat in her pajamas and all hoping she wouldn't wake up, but as soon as I started to buckle her in she was bright eyed. I thought for sure she would be awake and upset the whole way to work/ Day School. But she wasn't and I guess this is why!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWHHH!!! Super cute!

The Penter Family said...

That really is so cute! I guess you know what you have to do now to keep her asleep! Ha! I might turn you in for child abuse....

{Amanda} said...

ahhhh, no worries, you just aided her in a good day's rest... hope you get some sleep tonight {jk!}

McKinney Madness said...

That is adorable!! I don't think I've seen her wear the same hate twice! : )