Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Madi's Pictures

We had my uncle take some newborn pictures of Madi over Thanksgiving. She was a little fussy that day, but we ended up getting a few really cute shots. My wonderful husband hung them for me the other night and they look great!





I love old photos, so last year for Christmas I asked for wedding pictures of each of our parents and grandparents. These are also hanging in the foyer. I guess our foyer is becoming our family photo center!



4 comments:

Jessa Mullen said...

Those are great... I love old photos too, they seem to tell a story!

Jamie Grizzle said...

I love your family photo wall. I am trying to do the same thing on my staircase. I have collected photos, but I need to get frames. I hope my turns out as well as yours!

Cortney said...

I love your old pictures, and they've actually inspired me to ask for some of my own!! What a great decorator you are! AND I love the pics of Madi!

{Amanda} said...

this is such a beautiful way to display family photos! love it!!!