Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Bumbo Chair

Madi has been doing so good holding her head up, so we decided to try out the Bumbo chair the other night. She did really good, but she can only stay in it for about 5 minutes right now. That head just gets way to heavy. She is growing every day right before our eyes!
Sunday is my last day of maternity leave. I head to work Monday and Madi heads to school for the first time. Hopefully I will be able to hold it together! She is just going to be right down the hall, but I will miss her so much. We have had so much fun getting to hang out and getting to know each other over the last 9 weeks. She is the sweetest, smartest and funniest little girl I know! I couldn't have asked for a better baby!

3 comments:

The Penter Family said...

She looks cute in that Bumbo... it will help her neck strength.

SweetWICK said...

Your blog is super cute...so is your little one! Congrats!

{Amanda} said...

awwww, hope y'all did awesome! I was wondering when you were returning to work...so thankful she's just down the hall =)