Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Faucett's First Picture

Here is Baby Faucett's first picture. This picture was taken at 6 weeks 5 days. We go back to the doctor Monday for another ultrasound. I will be 11 weeks then. I can feel my belly starting to grow a little bit. I am just hoping that the sickness and exhaustion will end soon (and Ben is too!). Please continue to pray for us and Little Baby Faucett.

3 comments:

{Amanda} said...

It's BABY FAUCETT!!! Ohhh girl, isn't it just awesome =) Hope you get to feeling better soon (seriously, just keep reminding yourself that the 1st Tri is almost over) and definitely lifting y'all up in prayer.

LOVE Y'all & Baby Faucett too!

The Penter Family said...

That is definitely a boy... I can tell by the ultrasound pic!

The first trimester is almost over. I was a NEW person by week 15. Hang in there!

-- Laura -- said...

And he looks like you!! ;)