Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Bundle of Joy on The Way!

I guess you can tell from the new blog title what this post is about! Baby Faucett is expected to arrive October 31st! Most people might have been a little upset with this due date, but we are super excited about having a Halloween Baby. Halloween has always been Ben's favorite holiday and has slowly become one of my favorites. I know that it is probably a little early to tell people, but we have already been to the doctor, heard the heart beat and were told everything looked great! It was amazing! I will post an ultrasound picture soon, but it is basically a little blob right now. I go back to the doctor on April 13th, so keep us and our new addition in your prayers.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Bethany! I'm so excited for you! Honey, you'll be the best little Mommy! I love the blog and I'll definatley be checking in on you. Take care of that little olive!

{Amanda} said...

Betty's going to be a MOMMY! So excited you're spilling the beans =) Oh & you're thisclose to your 2nd tri too!

PS this new blog design is adorable, you're going to be super cute preggers!

Paul and Sarah said...

Congrats!!!!

McKinney Madness said...

Super Hooray for Ben and Bethany!! I can't wait for another addition to our fantabulous core group!

Rachel said...

YEAH another PREGO!! CONGRATS!! :)

The Penter Family said...

Yeah!!! Colton can't wait to meet his new little buddy! I love your new blog header too!

Emily said...

That is great news!!! You will love being a mommy. I also love your kitchen remodel! I can't wait until we are offically "settled" so I can have fun decorating.
Congratulations!!!!!!
Maternity clothing Advice: You will have trouble finding maternity clothes that look good on petite frames--old navy pants worked well for me.

Alicia said...

Congratulations! You will be a great mama!