Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Faucett Can Dance

We had a doctor's appointment today and Baby Faucet was dancing up a storm. He kept moving around so it made it hard to get a good picture. But look how much he has grown! (We don't know the sex of the baby yet, I just call it a he because I think it is boy!) The heart beat was 155 bpm! Everything is going exactly the way it is supposed to. The baby is measuring 10cm and is the size of a lime right now. We are so blessed so far to have a healthy growing baby!

4 comments:

{Amanda} said...

whoa- that's really cool to see your posts right next to each other (Baby Faucett's 1st pic right below the 2nd). really shows how big Baby's getting to be!

yea for happy dancin' babies...wiggle on!

Rachel said...

YAY!!! :)

The Penter Family said...

Isn't it funny that the baby is moving that much but you can't even feel it? I always thought that was weird. Wait till you can finally feel it... it is the coolest thing and the BEST part of being pregnant!

McKinney Madness said...

I'm so excited for you!