Monday, April 18, 2011

An Early Egg Hunt

We had Easter with my family this past Sunday because my Uncle, Aunt and Cousin were in town from Virginia Beach. We had a house full, but it was fun! Madi had so much fun trying to find eggs and putting them in her basket. She really likes to put things in baskets anyways, so I knew this was be right up her alley.

Daddy trying to figure out why she had ink on her fast. Still don't know!




Levi watching us from inside.





All the girls!








2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

Her outfit is so cute!

{Amanda} said...

Haha- Martina commented on the exact thing I was about to write! Please tell me you made that? Can't wait til I can start making "walking clothes" (which are so much more adorable since when they're little it's more about utility).

SWEET MADI!