My sweet friend Misty bought some patterns off of ebay and gave me copies of them. I made this little dress for Madi last weekend while Ben was out of town. It was really easy! I hope I continue to be motivated to get back into the sewing world!
We went to the doctor yesterday for a re-check on Madi's ears and they are still infected. So we are starting another antibiotic and hoping this works! We go back in 3 weeks and if they haven't cleared up, off to the ENT we go.
This little girl is getting cuter and smarter every day. She is picking up on everything we do. She loves to help me work.
3 comments:
Just when I think she can't get any cuter...she does! I love that girl!
LOVE Craigslist! I got Colton's train table for $50 on there! That little kitchen is cute.
Umm.... I'd like to place an order for a dress just like that! Seriously, you should go into business! What talented friends I have. : )
Post a Comment