Thursday, January 27, 2011

15 Months Old

We went today for our 15 month check up. I found out that Madi still has or has a new ear infection. No wonder she has been a little cranky lately. She is also getting her top two front teeth, so I guess she has a few good reasons to be ill. At least she didn't point at the doctor this time and tell him "No, no no".

At 15 months Madi is...

Length: 31 1/2 inches
Weight: 21 lbs 12 oz

Into EVERYTHING. Exploring new things everyday
Starting to climb- which is a ton of fun!
Is a good eater if she is eating something she likes, but she is very picky.
Can say Mommy, Daddy, Uh-oh and a lot of other words I can't understand.
Loves the song "If You're Happy and You Know It" and claps along to it.
LOVES bath time!

Growing up too fast!




1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

Oh my goodness- cannot believe another 3 months has passed! What a cutie pie =) Happy 15 mos Madi!