Thursday, December 16, 2010

Favorite Deals of the Week

I am a bargain shopper! I love a good deal, so here are some of my favorite ones for the week.

1. Isn't this a cute little t-shirt! It is only $5.24!



2.This organizer looks so cool! It is only $10.19 at Amazon.com.



3. A hat for my little one! I love the old school style of this little hat. It is only $5 at Children's Place.



4. These earrings are really cute and only $2.80 at Forever21. Check out the other colors too!


5. This cute little apron from World Market would make a great gift and it is only $10.49!



6. If you are anything like me, you wear cardigan's year round! This one is at Nordstroms for only $11.90.



7. Fun new glass wear for the summer at Target a set of 8 is $9.98!


9. I bought these shoes and they should arrive this week hopefully! I tried some Dankso's on and loved them. Then I figured out they have an outlet web site. These are regularly around $120 and I got them for $88 including shipping. They are supposed to have a life span of 15 years, so it will be well worth the money!


10. This elegant buffet lamp from Walmart for $16.88, would look great in any home!


1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

How do you find such great deals?!?! I have no other choice but to shop smart,what with being married to Dave Ramsey Jr. and all... : )