Friday, December 3, 2010

Faking Sick

Yesterday Madi got sent home from school because she got sick.
As soon as we got in the car she started playing and talking and pointing at everything as usual.
We got home and she just wanted to play and never got sick again.
I guess she just wanted to go home and skip school. I didn't think she would learn this until later in life.



I found a book of hers in the toilet and her shoe in the diaper pale (she has recently learned how the diaper pale works and I think we will find all kind of things in it soon).
She is a smart and fast little girl!
I hope I continue to think these little things are funny are cute. It might be different when it is my book in the toilet and my shoe in the stinky diapers.

We laughed and moved on with the day.

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

Sweet Madi... I love how funny she is!! Always coming up with new ways to surprise mommy and daddy, huh?!