Me and Jamie went to Chick-fil-a Monday to eat lunch because we had coupons for a free kids meal. We can never turn down a free lunch! When we were paying for our meal, the cashier told us that if we didn't want the toy we could bring it back up to the counter and exchange it for free ice cream. We were so excited about this! When we were done eating, we got back in line to get our ice cream when a strange man leans over to me and says, "Getting back in line huh? I see you are eating for two!" I know it is getting more obvious that I am pregnant, and I am okay with that, but who says things like that to people?!?!?!?!
1 comment:
That is awful!! For some reason the fact that it was a man that said that makes it worse! :)
Post a Comment