I have no idea why I never blogged about this, but here are the pictures of a lamp that I bought and gave a major make over to. It's kind of a funny story about this lamp, but I bought it at the garage sale our church had earlier this summer. I went out and bought some spray paint to paint this lamp and a couple of other things that I was working on. Then I found out that morning that I pregnant, so no spray painting for me! My wonderful husband ended up painting it for me. I did make the shade though.
Before (Ignore the other items. They are projects that have yet to be completed)

After
6 comments:
Very nice!
wow! i'm very impressed! you will have to show me how to do that too!
you have such a good eye for refurb =)
great job Betty!
WOW that is great! You did a wonderful job.
That looks great! I just don't think creatively like that! :)
I was just admiring your lamp the other night! I had no idea you did it yourself. If I had seen that lamp at the yardsale I would have walked right past it. I do NOT have an eye for that kind of stuff! I'm super impressed!
Post a Comment