Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Amanda's Nursery

Last Saturday, me and Jamie helped Amanda paint her nursery. We worked all day on it and it turned out so cute! I can't wait until everything is complete and Mason is here! We went out to dinner that night at Taste of Thailand for our last Supper Club outing before Baby Mason comes. He will be the only boy allowed in Supper Club. For those of you who don't know, we have had a Supper Club for over 3 years now. We used to eat together every Thursday night, but lately we have just been meeting once a month. I love my Supper Club girls!!!!!

Before...


During...


After...








Amanda with her Supper Club Gift for Mason- a swing!


Supper Club Girls

2 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

I can't wait to see it all done either!

P.S. We have had Supper Club for almost 5 years now. Can you believe it?!?!

{Amanda} said...

Haha! I was about to post just what Jamie Michele wrote...it's been since 2004 Girl! Us SC Chickies be tiiiggghhht =)

Thank you so much again- Mason's almost here!!!