Madi is doing great in school! She loves it and talks about her friends Ben and Josh all the time. She loves doing art projects and painting. I can't believe how much she is learning! This is a picture that her sweet teacher sent me one day.
We had a play date with Levi and Hunter at Gran and Grandaddy's to watch the first Auburn game. I don't think the kids were impressed with football at all, but they enjoyed playing together- for the most part!
My sweet little Hunter is growing so much. I could just eat him up!
Madi LOVES Hunter! She asked to hold him a million times and Hunter was so sweet to let her.
Day School was out yesterday due to no power, so me and Madi had a fun day at home. She painted for hours and played with every toy we own!
Madi is talking so much more everyday. She is catching on to everything we tell her.
A couple things she says ALL THE TIME...
* "Amy"- meaning Mommy. She is calling me Amy right now for some reason. Who knows!
* Hi Daddy! Hi Mommy! Hi Diesel! Hi Macy! She loves saying hi to everyone she sees.
* Asher here?
* Go to School?
* Elmo and Hot Dog (hot dog meaning Mickey Mouse)
* I want to eat
These are just a few things that we hear everyday. She is just repeating everything she hears right now.
We love our little Madi so much and are so thankful to have her in our lives- even if she doesn't want to sleep at night!
1 comment:
I love that sweet girl. I am so glad I get to see her grow up!
Post a Comment