They day finally got here for Madi to get her tubes. We were up bright and early to be at Children's at 5:45 am! I got Madi out of bed changed her diaper and put her in the car. She woke up a little, but never made a sound. I think she was pretty confused about what we were doing. By the time we got to the hospital, she was ready to get down and play. They called us back pretty fast, so we didn't have try and keep her entertained in the lobby for too long. She did not like getting her blood pressure checked at all, but as soon as she saw all the riding cars she was ready to get down and play. They showed us our room and someone came by to check on us and tell us what was going to happen about 5 times. The staff was so sweet and really wanted us to know exactly what would happen. They took Madi back at 6:45 and it wasn't two minutes before the anesthesiologist came back to tell us she did great and the doctor was getting started. Then about 10 minutes later she was in recovery and then she was in our arms. She wasn't happy, but we had her back! She cried a good bit for a while after the procedure, but after we got home and had a good nap- she was back to her normal self. I knew when she asked to go outside, that she must be feeling good!
Playing on the cars.

Sweet girl sleeping with her leg propped up.

Sleeping through our trip to Target.
3 comments:
she looks SO big in these pictures!
I'm so glad she did well. Hopefully the tubes will help her not be sick anymore. BTW - I love your new background!
That last pic with her feet up on the stroller is too cute! I know ya'll are so glad to have this behind you, and hopefully with a much happier Madi!!
Post a Comment