I'm kind of in the Christmas spirit today.
I started my Christmas music list on Grooveshark and I am very excited about it.
Don't tell my husband, he would make fun of me.
Usually Jamie starts the music at work in August, but she is home taking care Asher, so I guess I need to fill in.
Not sure how the Christmas spirit hit me today.
I am tired.
Ben is sick and I slept on the couch with Madi most of the night.
She chose to watch TV Land last night instead of sleep.
Her teachers might not appreciate that today.
Oh well, just glad Ben is feeling a little better today.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
I love Christmas time! I was so excited when we found out that 96.5 was already playing Christmas music. I hope Ben is feeling better, and I hope ya'll don't catch what he had!
Post a Comment