Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Today is Madi's first day back to school. She graduated to the Nursery 2 class! She was excited about going back and seeing her friends. She wanted to show them all what she learned over the summer.
We went to her 9 month appointment last week and she is growing like a weed! She is in the 90th percentage in height (29" tall) and 50th for weight (19 lbs). This was the first time she got her finger pricked and she didn't cry one bit! I was so proud of her. The nurse gave her a bugs bunny band aid and she thought that was pretty neat- until she ate it! Everything goes in her mouth these days. She is crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything and grabbing everything she can get her hands on. She is still the sweetest and happiest baby ever though!





1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

I don't know how it's possible for her to get any cuter, but I think she's mastered it!!