She pulled up on her basket of toys...
and Diesel...


and the jumperoo.

I bought a Praise Baby DVD this weekend and let her watch it Saturday. She loved it! She sat like this and didn't move for 30 minutes. Which gave me time to take a shower- totally worth $17!

Madi turns 9 months old tomorrow. I can't believe that she is already that old. Time is really flying by. We are having so much fun with her and can't wait to see what she is going to do next.
2 comments:
I love these pictures! She is so big, I just can't believe it!!! My favorite is the first one of her pulling up on diesel-precious.
love you girls!
That's the 2nd time in the last week I've heard something good about the "Praise Baby" DVD. You'll have to let me know where you got that. Love the pics of Madi and Diesel! ha ha!
Post a Comment