I had a wonderful first Mothers Day! We spent Saturday in Florence with Ben's mom and grandparents. Then Sunday we went to church and ate lunch with my family at my brother's house. Madi woke up at 6:30 Sunday morning and Ben went to get her to let me sleep in. Poor Madi had leaked out of her diaper and was soaking wet. So much for the Walmart diapers- we are going back to Huggies! Sunday afternoon I got to go shopping for a little while and Ben kept Madi. I would say that is a good day!
Madi is very serious in this picture.

Laura gave her this sweet little outfit and I thought we would never be able to wear it, but it was cool enough Sunday and she finally fit into it! Thanks Laura!


Hanging out with Daddy after my bath.
3 comments:
I love the Walmart diapers... We never ever have problems with them...Although you can get Pampers for the same price as walmart diapers if you have coupons!!!
Madi looks so cute in her little robe...
Skip the Walmart and go with the Target brand. They are fabulous!!
You deserve the best Mother's Day ever! So glad you were pampered and treated to some quality "me" time!
Post a Comment