Madi and I met Jamie, Baby Grizzle, Amanda and Mason at Pepper Place. It was such a beautiful day and we had tons of fun strolling around with the little ones. Baby Grizzle was of course strolling in Jamie's belly, but he/she was very well behaved! Next year we will have strollers to pushing around and I can't wait!
Mason stole Jamie's water.

So tired!

Mason loving on Madi a little bit.

Mason playing with dogs. He loved every one we came in contact with!

Amanda and Mason.

The kiddo's (minus baby Grizzle). Please dont judge my child for propping her feet up on the front of the stoller. This is how she rides all the time.

Stunna Shades!
1 comment:
Awww, did Jamie register for the same green Chicco stroller so we'd be triplets?
Thanks so much for posting these- still cannot get over Madi's cool sunglasses! I'll keep my eyes open in case they use your model baby for a Market advertisement {wouldn't be surprised if they do use her for an ad-seriously!}
Had a blast!!!
Post a Comment