Thursday, February 18, 2010

3 Month Pictures

I went yesterday to have Madi's 3 month pictures made a Portrait Innovations. They did a great job, but Madi decided to through a little fit most of the time. We would sit her down to have the pictures taken and she would smile at the camera and talk to the girls that were taking her pictures, but as soon as we would pick her up she would scream her head off! I guess she just likes to be the center of attention!
I got a CD with the pictures on it and edited some of these on my computer. I love the prints I got and would recommend using Portrait Innovations for your next pictures, I just have fun playing with them too!













4 comments:

{Amanda} said...

omigoodness! she's really changing-and seriously, how does she get prettier?

looks like you got a handful of great photos though- even if she had a bit of a tough time. glad you're recommending Portrait Innovations...I've heard only good things from people who have used them {which is WOW to hear!}

super duper cute!

Maegan said...

so cute! i love the ones with the pearls.

were they expensive?

The Penter Family said...

They turned out really cute! I like the ones with the pearls and tutu!

Cortney said...

Wow! Those are great!!!