Madi went to her first Supper Club last week. Of course I forgot my camera, but Madi has the cute little onsie to remember it by! I love Supper Club, but I really love Supper Club Christmas Party. This was our first Christmas Party with babies and it was an adventure. We were supposed to eat at 6pm and I'm pretty sure we didn't even get started until 7pm or after. We had a blast though. Thank you for everything Jamie, Amanda and Mason- we had a blast!
3 comments:
Love it! Madi is rocking that onesie!
she is official now that she has the onesie! i'm glad it fit her...
Yep, she's completely adorable! Madi is inducted...I'm sure it's the highlight of her life {so far-haha!}
Yeah, we didn't even get started until 7, but that was mostly due to some tardy members- us! Thanks for being patient =)
I can't believe we didn't get photos at the party... Every SC year just keeps getting better!!!
Post a Comment