I can't believe that Madi is one month old today! She is growing and changing every single day. She is trying to hold her head up and she will smile at you every once in a while. We are so thankful for our perfect little girl!
This is a picture after her bath last night from the worst blow out diaper ever! I didn't take any pictures of it, but I had no idea something so small could make such a mess!

3 comments:
colton had those horrible diaper blow outs when he was that age too... it's incredible how much poop can come out of such a small baby! those blow outs stop as they get older and start eating food... don't worry!
i love her little Christmas outfit on your header... she is so cute!
Everyone in the Waugh house is googling over how pretty she is. I hope you had a good Turkey Day. Love you!
I LOVE that little Christmas outfit! I can't believe how fast she is growing...
Post a Comment