Friday, September 18, 2009

Second Baby Shower

I am so blessed with such wonderful friends! Jamie, Laura, Cortney, Rachel, Amanda and Martina through an amazing shower for me this past Thursday night. It was so much fun! I really appreciate everyone who came and the wonderful gifts that you gave!

The cutest cake yet from The Sweet Life Cakes!





A perfect basket for Madi's Nursery


Opening Gifts





Amanda and Mason


Martha and Ashley


Martina and Heather


Me and Maegan


Thanks again to everyone that came! It was a blast!

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

Your shower was really fun. And that cake was so pretty! Laura did such a great job.
I made a "cuddle sack" today. Maybe it's not quite as good as the one you got... but it was first attempt. I'll show it to you Sunday.

McKinney Madness said...

We had a great time and I was so happy to be one of your hostesses! We can't wait for Madi to get here!