Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My New Craft Closet

I needed a space to keep all of my sewing/ craft things. I came up with the idea of turning one of the closets in Madi's room into a craft closet. Ben built these beautiful shelves and created the whole thing for me! I love it! It is FULL of wrapping supplies, sewing supplies and all my craft items. Now I have a beautiful place to sit when I am working on a project.










3 comments:

The Penter Family said...

What a great idea. The only bad thing is you won't be able to use that space when she is sleeping in her bed!
I need a space like that. I'm sick of having to keep all my stuff out in the garage and cary it in every time I need to use it. I'm gonna try to set up an area for this stuff in our next house...

Jamie Grizzle said...

I can't wait to get home and get started on mine now....can I borrow Ben to put in my sewing counter??? It looks great!

{Amanda} said...

Super cool! That's a great little crafting nook...it'll be fantastic for all your Madi projects, and some Betty projects too =)

So I have to admit all that I kept staring at was Russell Simmons...at first glance I didn't understand why on earth you'd want a picture of him up on your wall--- hahaha!

Love that little lamp too =)