I think we picked out baby furniture this weekend and her bedding should be in this week. Now that we are at the half way point and we know it's a girl, I feel like I need to get moving on her room! Plus it is a good distraction from all the cute baby girl clothes that I want to buy.
Here is the bedding. I'm waiting for it to come in just to make sure that it is exactly what I want.

Here is the furniture that we looked at. We are going to order it in white though.
3 comments:
What a CUTE name. I love it! That bedding is pretty too. I'm sure the room will look GREAT when you get finished with it! I'm so excited...
luv luv luv it all! I can't really tell what the colors are...let me know- will you be repainting the nursery?
let me know, Momma wants to know too =)
I LOVE the name!! You guys did a great job on picking that one out. The bedding and furniture is gorgeous, too!!! I can't wait to see the completed nursery!
Post a Comment