Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baby Faucett Update

We went to the doctor yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time on the Doplar. It is still amazing every time we hear it. I have gained 1/2 a pound, so I still have a long way to go. Dr. Gregory also said that because of my height and size, that I should go ahead and prepare myself for a C-section. She said that we will just see what happens, but more than likely, that will be the plan. Everything is looking great though and we are right on track! We go back on June 10th to find out the sex. It is going to be a long 4 weeks until that date!

1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

oh sweeeeetie, it's an amazing sound isn't it? it's good to plan for a C-section anyhow ahead of time. you'd do great either way =)

can't wait for 20 more days!!!