Friday, October 17, 2008

Our Adventure to Meet Paula Deen

Me, Laura, Jamie, Martina and Colton were all going to meet at Davenports after work on Tuesday to eat dinner. I was excited about eating Davenports, but even more excited when Martina told us that Paula Deen would be at Brookwood Mall that night. I love Paula Deen! We were so excited to get to meet her (well, I was anyway) and get some books signed. When we got to the mall, the bookstore was packed. It turns out, that they started giving numbers away to get in line at 9am that morning. We knew that we would never get through the line to meet her without a number. We decided to just go shopping instead. Then we heard all the fans screaming at the bookstore. We rushed over and tried to catch a peak. I had to stand on the bookshelf to even get a glimpse of her. Then I got in trouble for standing on them, so we just left. I am glad that I got to see her in person though.


1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

Ha-Ha...You got in trouble! You are so BAD!