My friend Maegan had a birthday party this weekend for her two dogs Jimmie and Max. I only took Macy with me since Ben was at the Bama game. I wasn't sure that I could handle Big D by myself. They had about seven dogs come to the party and they all had a blast. The best part about the party had to be the cake. We got a cake from our very talented friend Laura at Sweet Life Cakes. It was the cutest cake! They did an excellent job with it. It tasted great too! I highly recommend them for your next party!


3 comments:
Which one is the dog and which one is the cake? I can't tell the diffence!
What cute idea.. I think we need to do that, that would be fun. Laura did a GREAT job on the cake, super cute !!!!
FUN! Laura did a good job on that cake too!
Post a Comment