Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Beach Trip

We just got back from a great vacation! We went to Orange Beach with our friends Lee and Laura. I guess you could say that this was our first "company trip" with Wirespeed Technology. We had tons of fun. We shopped at the outlet malls, played miniature golf, laid out on the beach and ate great food. Our favorite restaurant had to be LuLu's. If any of you make down to to Orange Beach, this is a must! We were not ready to come home, but I was ready to start my new job! Here are a few pictures from our trip.


At LuLu's




We all got a hole in 1!






Sitting on the Beach our last night








3 comments:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-- Laura -- said...

Your new blog design looks like the sweater I got at the outlets! I love it!

btw... I'm definitely ready to go back already!

The Penter Family said...

Looks like y'all had fun. I see you changed your blog name to the "Faucett Drip". I would just like to point out that one was MY idea! Hope you are liking the new job. I already miss that place.